AND BIBLE STUDY
We offer the following adult fellowship and learning opportunities. Newcomers are always welcome! For more information, click on the provided links or ask the listed contact person or the church office.
- LIFE GROUP (Drop in and Refuel Your Soul — Word, Prayer & Life Support) is offered on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-8:00pm, led by Pastor Heather.
- WITM (Wesley in the Morning) study group meets on Wednesdays at 8:00am in the Wesley Room. Please consider setting aside your Wednesday mornings to attend these faith-based educational discussions. Contact: Ron Kriesel.
- WOW (The Word on Wednesday) study group meets from 6:00-6:45pm, usually on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. Contact: Lydia Henry.
- FIRST SATURDAY study group meets on the first Saturday of each month from 9:00-10:00am. Contact: Lydia Henry.
- Our WOMEN'S GROUPS include UMW (United Methodist Women) and WINGS (Women in God's Service).
- Our QUILTERS meet on Thursdays at 10:00am. It's open to anyone who's interested in helping to construct quilts to be donated to various worthy causes, primarily Creation Vacation camps. Beginning quilters are welcome — we can teach you!
- Our BOOK CLUB meets on the third Monday of each month, at 12:00 noon, in the Wesley Room. A volunteer host or hostess provides coffee, tea and dessert, and each participant brings his or her own lunch. The group tries to chose books each month that will lead to lively discussions or appeal to many members, but no one is penalized for not reading the books! Contact: Gloria Arts or the church office.