ADULT FELLOWSHIP AND BIBLE STUDY
We offer the following adult fellowship and learning opportunities. For more information, click on the underlined links (where provided) or ask the listed contact person or the church office.
- Adult Sunday School … is sometimes (not every Sunday) offered before worship. Whenever classes are offered you'll find them listed, along with the topic, in the calendar here on our website and in our Sunday bulletins.
- WITM (Wesley in the Morning) Bible study group … What was for many years our Men's Study Group has been renamed because it's now co-ed! The group meets on Wednesday mornings at 8:00 in the Wesley Room. Whether you're male or female, find out for yourself what participant Donna Metcalf has discovered: "This group is really interesting!" Please consider setting aside your Wednesday mornings to attend these faith-based educational discussions. Newcomers are always welcome! For more information (including the group's current study topic) contact Ron Kriesel or the church office.
- WOW (The Word on Wednesday) Bible study group meets in Room 7 from 6:00-6:45pm, usually on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. Questions? Contact the group's leader, Lydia Henry, or the church office.
- Our women's groups include UMW (United Methodist Women) and WINGS (Women in God's Service).
- Our Quilters meet from 10AM-1PM on most Thursdays (check the Weekly Schedule). It's open to anyone who's interested in helping to construct quilts for various worthy causes. Beginning quilters are welcome — we can teach you!
- Our Book Club is coed and usually (unless otherwise announced) meets on the third Monday of each month at 12:00 noon, in the church's Wesley Room. A volunteer host or hostess provides coffee, tea and dessert, and each participant brings his or her own lunch. We try to chose books each month that will lead to lively discussions or appeal to many members, but no one is ever penalized for not reading the books! Questions? Contact Gloria Arts or the church office.
Adult Sunday School